MAGMA’s mission is to enrich and enhance the well being of our community by fostering and nurturing respect, understanding, acceptance of and assisting people from all heritages.
The objectives and the mandates of MAGMA are to:
- Assist new immigrants in their settlement, orientation; and adaptation.
- Create cultural awareness in the community at large.
- Encourage appreciation and sharing of our diverse cultural values.
- Foster harmonious relations, nurturing respect, and understanding amongst people of all heritages.
- Provide training in the Canadian official language of one’s choice.
- Protect and promote human rights.